한미약품은 축적된 연구 개발 기술력을 바탕으로 비만 및 대사성 질환, 항암, 희귀질환 치료제 분야에서
다양한 혁신신약을 개발하고 있습니다.
주요 파이프라인 소개
한미약품과 인류의 건강을 위한 창조와 혁신 그리고 도전 정신을 함께 할 파트너사를 찾습니다.
HM99462 (SOS1 inhibitor)
RAS is the most mutated oncogene in various human cancers. Son of sevenless homolog 1 (SOS1) is a guanine nucleotide exchange factor (GEF) on RAS that promotes the exchange of bound GDP to GTP. SOS1 protein is a promising therapeutic target in RAS-mutant and other RTK-altered cancers. A novel SOS1 inhibitor, HM99462, potently inhibits interaction of KRAS-SOS1.
- Potent inhibition of p-ERK and good antitumor activity regardless of KRAS mutation types and tumor types
- Very low potential of CYP enzyme inhibition, enabling to apply combination with various targeted agents
- Non-inferior to superior potency on antitumor activity to competitors when combined with sotorasib
- (KRAS G12C inhibitor) or trametinib (MEK inhibitor) in various KRAS-driven tumor models
IND enabling GLP-toxicity studies were initiated in 3Q 2022.
- A novel SOS1 inhibitor, HM99462 demonstrates antitumor activity against KRAS-mutant cancers
- Poster, American Association for Cancer Research (AACR) 114th Annual meeting, 2023